Your INSTANT FOOT PEELING KIT allows approximately 25 treatments in the comfort of your home (or £2.00 for the most advanced foot treatment you can experience).
LOVA SKIN Instant Foot Peeling is a new experience for beautiful, smooth and callus free feet in less than 2 minutes. A simple gesture to adopt in your beauty routine : Spray, wait few seconds and file away the excess dead skin. It’s a quick, effortless and proven beauty foot treatment.
But don’t take our word for it, see what the 50 people in our cosmetic study had to say about the product.
The KIT CONTAINS :
- LOVA I SKIN INSTANT FOOT PEELING SPRAY 100 ML
- PROFESSIONAL DOUBLE SIDED FOOT FILE
This kit offers you 50 home pedicures (25 for each foot).
LOVA SKIN is a new generation of cosmeceutical foot peeling for a pedicure and express beauty care at home in under 2 minutes. It reveals the natural beauty of your feet and helps to recover, from the first application, soft, healthy and silky feet.
5 HIGH PERFORMING ACTIONS IN 1 | SUPER FAST RESULTS
From the first application and in contact with the foot skin, its fresh formula acts in 1 minute to naturally peel the layers of rough foot skin.
- Recovers the softness and beauty of your feet
- Removes the roughness of the foot skin
- Prevents hard dead skin, calluses and cracked feet
- Hydrates and protects
- Keep your feet healthy, fresh and relaxed
- Your feet are smooth, soft and recover their natural suppleness
- Fresh scent of energizing mint & citrus notes
- Spray 100ml / 3.4oz for 20 home pedicures
HOW TO USE
- Select the area to treat
- Apply product to cover the targeted area
- Wait 60 seconds and see your skin softly and naturally begin to peel
- Then, use the professional foot file to remove excess dead cells and allow a neat finish
- Rinse your foot with clear water.
- Wipe and feel your skin as new
- Swiss Glacier Water, Aloe Vera leaf juice, Cactus extract, Eucalyptus leaves, Hamamelis bark, Lemon peel extracts
- AHA and BHA (Alpha and Beta-Hydroxyl Acids): Lactic, DL-Malic, Salicylic, Glycolic (which are also found in certain fruits and vegetables and more commonly used for the face).